Right of withdrawal from the distance contracts based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013) – Return of products
The Customer can easily return the products he has purchased from the online store because he simply changed his mind, within fourteen (14) days of receiving them . The Customer can deliver the products directly to the central warehouse of the COMPANY or send them at his own expense to the central warehouse of the COMPANY. In any case for online orders, the Customer is obliged before the return of the products to contact the Customer Service department of the COMPANY, either by phone (tel: 2152 156 411) , or by sending an e-mail ( e-mail to the electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org). In particular, the Customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store without stating the reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
- Within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from delivery or receipt (when the Customer has chosen “receipt from the warehouses”) and in case of many goods ordered by the Customer with one order and delivered separately from the time of receipt and the latter, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter “Withdrawal” ).
- This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product exactly in the excellent condition it received. In particular, the returned product must not have been used, be in excellent condition (“as new”), just before sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam, etc.) which should not have tears or damage / deterioration) and with all the contents of the original packaging (forms of instructions for use, features and guarantees, etc.). In addition, in order for the product to be returned, the original purchase receipt (retail receipt, invoice) must be displayed by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are printed on the purchase receipt. / li>
- The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged to the COMPANY for the shipment of the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
- The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing by filling in the relevant form and sending it a) or to the postal address of the COMPANY (“AFOI ANGELOPOULOI KIA SIA OE”, 7o KM Palea Ethnikis Odos Katerinis – Thessaloniki (Korinos), PC 60100), b) either at the email address email@example.com and the COMPANY is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it receives it.
- The Customer is obliged to return the products within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he notified the withdrawal to “ANGELOPOULOS BROS AND CO. OE.” , 7th km of the Old National Road of Katerini – Thessaloniki (Korinos), 60100
- Following the withdrawal statement, the COMPANY is obliged to return to the Customer the price received. In case of debiting the Customer by credit card, the COMPANY, once it has received the price from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will take any action provided. The COMPANY, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the contract drawn up between the issuing bank and the Customer. In case the Customer had chosen the option “collection from our central warehouses”, the refund to him will be made from the place where the customer received the products, that is, from our central warehouses 7o KM of the Old National Road of Katerini – Thessaloniki (Korinos), 60100. For products purchased with a consumer loan it is not possible to repay due to the impossibility of canceling the consumer loan, the Customer is exclusively entitled to receive a credit note of equal value for the purchase of another product (s). Li >
- The refund of the price due to withdrawal to the Customer will be made no later than within fourteen (14) working days from the time the COMPANY received proven knowledge of its withdrawal.
- The Customer is responsible to compensate the COMPANY, if he used other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the Customer its compensation even with mutual compensation.
- Product that was sold with an extra gift will have to be returned with the extra gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the returned amount.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal of par. 5
The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
- Products that are not eligible for return , for health or hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items, mattresses, pillows, linens etc.
- Products that have been used , even if they have been opened.
- In the supply of goods manufactured according to the specifications you have set as a consumer or clearly personalized
Claims due to defect or lack of agreed quality
The Withdrawal of par. 5 hereof does not concern defective products or products in which there is a lack of contracted quality, which are covered by their respective warranties.