The protection of privacy, personal information and data of all those who visit our website is our priority so that you enjoy all our services with the utmost security.
As part of this ongoing effort, we will immediately explain to you the nature and manner of processing the data we handle and your rights to it, so that if you agree, you may declare it so that you can make use of our services. . Personal information is any information that refers to you individuals who use this website and may lead to the knowledge or verification of your identity. Indicative such information is your name, address, telephone, e-mail, etc. The processing of personal data is any act or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means in personal data or in personal data sets such as collection, registration or organization, structure, storage, adaptation, change, the retrieval, search for information, use, disclosure by transmission or dissemination or any other form of disposal, correlation, combination, restriction, deletion or destruction (articles 4 par. 1 & amp; 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
The personal data that our company collects does not in any case relate to specific categories of data as they are specified by European and National legislation and specific data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or participation in trade unions. organization as well as genetic, biometric data, data relating to the subject’s health or sexual behavior or sexual orientation. The personal data that our company collects does not relate to criminal convictions, offenses or related security measures.
The provision of additional Data to the Company, in addition to those that are mandatory, is optional and does not have consequences for the main purposes of data collection, but their provision serves to optimize the quality of services provided.
So when you visit our online store, necessarily and for the purpose of providing our services only, we collect, process and use some of your personal data. These actions are done only with your consent and within the strict framework of the service we provide. We expressly declare that we comply with the provisions of European and National law regarding the protection of your data and assure you that we manage them in the safest and most reliable way in order to minimize any risk of their leakage or destruction.
1. Data Protection Officer
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within two (2) months from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of your Requests we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to follow up on the Request. .
2. A few words about the Company’s Website
Www.freebox.gr is the website of the Company, where the online store of exhibition and sale of products of the Company is located.
3. What personal data do we collect and process?
During each visit to our website, in addition to the above mentioned personal data, further data is automatically collected for technical reasons, such as the IP address provided by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for internet connection, or information on relation to the internet browser used by you (technical information). This technical information may, in individual cases, constitute personal data. As a rule, we use technical data, however, only to the extent necessary for technical reasons, for the operation and protection of our website against attacks and abuse, as well as in a pseudonymous or anonymous form for statistical purposes.
4. How we use your personal data
We want to offer you the best possible shopping experience. To achieve this it is necessary to obtain a complete picture of you, combining the Data we have collected. We then use your Data to offer you offers for products and services that you may be interested in.
Legislation for the protection of personal data allows us to do the above in the context of our legitimate interest and the need to understand our customers in order to provide them with a high level of service.
Of course, if you ever want to change the way we use your Data, you will find details about what your rights are and how you can exercise your rights right below.
Remember, if you choose not to share the Data with us or to refuse certain communication rights, we may not be able to provide some of the services you have requested. For example, if you asked us to let you know when a product is available again, we may not be able to help you if you have withdrawn your general consent to receive updates from us.
i. Visit the site
When you visit the pages of our site, the following data, as a rule, will be stored for technical reasons in the so-called logs:
• The IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the access computer
• the website from which you visit us (recommendation)
• our websites you visit
• the date and duration of the visit
• browser type and browser settings
• operating system
We use the so-called cookies on our websites. Cookies are text files that allow us to make your visit to our website as comfortable as possible. This includes, for example, the default settings for our website presentation or shopping cart functions, as well as the possibility of a single registration, so you only need to register once. Cookies contain a clear combination of letters / digits that identifies the browser you are using. These cookies are temporarily stored on your computer and are transmitted only to our server when you visit our website. We mainly use period cookies, which are not stored on your hard drive and are deleted when the browser is closed or after long periods of inactivity.
In this way to show you the most interesting content on our Websites or Apps, we will use the Data we hold about your favorite products. This is done based on your consent to receive Apps notifications or – for our Websites – your consent to place cookies on your device. For example, we may display a list of recently viewed products or offer recommendations based on your shopping history and any other data you may have shared with us.
You can view and delete cookies stored on your computer, and control how cookies are generally handled through your web browser settings. You can find more information in our article on Settings and Cookies Policy.
ii. Sign up, sign up and order
When you register and log in or when you place an order or when you begin to place an order but do not complete it, we collect, process and use the personal data and information you provide to us within the framework of applicable personal data protection legislation. In this context, we can contact you at the e-mail address that you have already informed us with your registration and always in accordance with the consent you have given us, during registration, offering you products and services based on the information we received during your previous entries. in the online store or when trying to place your order.
ΕίστεWhen you are ready to order a product or service from our online store, you are asked to fill in electronic fields in which there are mandatory and optional information registration fields. The required fields collect the necessary information for the completion and delivery of the order, which must include your name, address for delivery and invoicing, as well as information about the payment method you have chosen.
Information about contacting us, our product range, research – evaluation requests and special promotions.
• We use your data for the products you have ordered or attempted to order. We also use your data for other promotions at the email address provided by you. You can turn off this email feature at any time.
• We want to offer you offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests. To help us form a better and more general understanding of you as a customer, we combine your personal data gathered throughout our relationship. To this end, we also combine the Data we collect directly from you with Data we receive from third parties to whom you have given your consent to transfer this data to us. For example, combining this data will help us tailor your experience and decide what inspiration or content you will share with us.
• We may use your information to send information about promotions and special offers of the site. With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone and / or social media about relevant products and services, including personalized / personalized offers , discounts, etc. You can oppose this feature at any time.
• Participation in Competitions: The Company processes your Data, in case you agree to participate in competitions that it conducts, to notify you if you are the winner of the competition and to deliver your gift.
• Contact: The Company uses your Data to respond to your requests / inquiries, refund requests and / or complaints. The information you share with us, enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also maintain a record of your inquiries / requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
• We want you to enjoy reading our emails and in order to continuously improve their content but also to use this data for statistical purposes, we measure and store the percentages of opening messages and clicks.
• Some informative announcements that are necessary for the execution of the contract and the operation of the site, (eg confirmation of registration, information from the customer service department) or with services that are subject to charges (eg confirmation of the order , on contract & payment processing) can not be disabled. These notifications will be sent to the contact details provided by you.
• To send you research and evaluation requests so that we can improve our services. These messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as this helps make our products or services more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences to your online account.
iii. Protecting your rights, assets or security, ours or those of others. Protecting your account against fraud and other illegal activity: This includes using your Data to maintain, update and protect your account. We also monitor browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our website. All of the above are part of our legitimate interest. Operation of CCTV Systems: In order to protect our customers, premises, assets and associates from crime, we operate CCTV systems in our premises that capture images for security. We do this based on our legitimate business interests. If we detect any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through the use of CCTV, fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process this Data for the purpose of preventing or detecting illegal acts. Our goal is to protect our customers, employees and associates from criminal activities. Processing payments and preventing fraudulent transactions: We do this based on our legitimate business interests. This also helps protect our customers from fraud.
iv . We accept telephone orders, which are also governed by the terms and conditions of sales found on our website. Please note that the call center will be open for telephone orders every day (Monday to Friday 09: 00-17: 00 and Saturday 09: 00-15: 00) except public holidays. During your telephone conversation with the customer service team, your call is recorded by us for quality assurance, training and evaluation of the services provided to you, including the use of the records for legal claims and fraud investigation purposes. The records will be kept for the absolutely necessary and in any case for a limited period of time and will be deleted automatically, unless ANGELOPOULOS BROS AND CO. OE. has a legitimate interest in maintaining that record for a longer period of time including the purpose of investigating fraud and resolving legal claims.
v. Compliance with our obligations under the law. To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to exchange data with law enforcement. For example, following a court decision to exchange data with judicial services. To send you communications required by law or necessary to inform you of changes in the services we provide. For example, updates on these privacy notices, product recall notices, and legally required information about your orders. These service messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we will not be able to comply with our legal obligations.
We collect, process and store the personal data and technical information we obtain from your entry on our website, from your own telephone or e-mail or through a contact form a) only within the purpose of the contract of sale of products from specific website b) to the extent necessary to prevent or prosecute abuse or other unlawful conduct on our website; , and d) to safeguard our rights and requirements.
vii. We also inform you that the processing of your Data is carried out either by the specially authorized personnel of the Company, or through computer systems and electronic devices by the Company and exceptionally by third parties, who are committed to maintain the confidentiality and protection of your Data carry out work that is necessary to achieve the purposes strictly associated with the use of our Websites, its services and the sale of products through our Websites. Sometimes, we will need to share your Data with a third party that provides a service (such as a courier delivery or a technician visiting your home). Without sharing your personal information, we would not be able to satisfy your request.
viii. Find a Job. The Company processes your Data to assess your qualifications and competencies for the position you applied for or for another position within the Company as well as for communication purposes with you in connection with this purpose.
5. To whom do we pass your personal information?
When transmitting your personal data, we always ensure the highest possible level of security. Therefore, access to your data has the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality. Also when your data is transmitted to third parties this only happens to service providers and partner companies, which have been carefully selected based on the criteria of sound management of your personal data. When using third party service providers we ask that they apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Company Data Disclosure
The Company shares your Data with:
• Stores and / or commercial enterprises that cooperate with the Company for the sale of their products through this website
• Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Company, for example (indicatively mentioned) for credit card processing and payments, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, promotion promotion brand and products, Google, Facebook, and management of certain services and items.
• Other third parties, to the extent required for the following purposes: (i) compliance with a government request, court order or applicable law; and (iii) our protection against third party claims, and (iv) helping to prevent or investigate fraud (eg counterfeiting)
• To other third parties when you yourself have given your consent
We take steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your Personal Data transferred to these countries enjoys adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules.
Transfer to service providers
In order for the site to work, for the orders to be completed and until their final delivery to you, we cooperate with various companies such as e.g. central IT services, web hosting companies, banking companies, transport companies to which we transmit the necessary data for the execution of our contracts.
These companies act as performers of the data processing, and therefore use the data provided only in accordance with our instructions. Therefore, there is a strict Legal & amp; Compliance Audit with each processor in the name and on behalf of our company.
The Executors on our behalf have agreed with the Company:
• keep confidential,
• not send your Data to third parties without the permission of the Company,
• take appropriate security measures,
• comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU and Law 4624/2019
The following applies specifically to payment methods:
• In case of payment by credit card, it is made exclusively through the payment server service provider to the partner Bank mentioned in the Payment Methods of our website.
• In case of payment via electronic bank deposit, it is made and processed exclusively by the Banking Institution of your choice. During the payment process, we do not record or store payment information in this transaction, such as bank account numbers or other bank or other information.
6. Why do we process your Data?
We collect your Data for the purposes of the provided products and / or services of our Company and especially for:
a) the management of the sale of our products and / or services, e.g. your communication and information regarding the availability of products and the progress of your order, the execution of your order, the shipment of products, the management of your debts to the COMPANY, the realization of returns and the provision of guarantees.
b) compliance with the obligations imposed by the current legislation e.g. tax legislation, e-commerce directive,
c) controlling, improving and adapting to your preferences and choices regarding our products and / or services;
d) the sending, by electronic or traditional means, of administrative, technological, organizational and / or commercial information for products and / or services of the Company.
e) our customer satisfaction research, the promotion of our products and / or services, the sending of newsletters for our products and / or services.
f) the evaluation of applications and CVs for the purpose of recruitment in our Company.
7. What is the legal basis for your Company to process your Data?
• Data protection legislation sets out a number of reasons why a company may collect and process your personal data, including the terms of our contractual relationship.
• your consent, where required. For example when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal data, we will always inform you what data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
• the Company’s obligations arising from the law (eg tax legislation, e-commerce legislation, etc.)
• the legal interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of the operation of our business and that does not substantially affect your rights, freedoms or interests.
– We will use your shopping history to send you or make personalized offers.
– We also combine the customer history of multiple customers to identify trends and ensure that we can keep up with market demand or develop new products / services.
8. Data security
The security of your personal data is a high priority for us. Therefore, we protect your data, which is stored with us through appropriate technical and organizational measures to effectively prevent loss or misuse by third parties. In particular, our employees, who process personal data, are committed to maintaining confidentiality. To protect your personal data, it is transmitted in encrypted form. We use the TLS = Transport Layer Security system to protect communication through your web browser. This is recognizable by the padlock displayed by your browser in the event of a TLS connection. In order to ensure the long-term protection of your data, technical security measures are regularly monitored and, if necessary, updated with the relevant prevailing technology standards.
9. Data storage time
Your personal data is kept only for the period required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it as mentioned above unless a longer retention period is required by applicable law. Generally this means that we will keep your personal data for as long as you have an account with our Company. Regarding your Personal Data related to product purchases, we retain this data for a longer period of time in order to comply with our legal obligations (such as tax and commercial law and for warranty purposes). At the end of this retention period, your data will be completely or anonymously deleted, for example by aggregation with other data, so that it can be used in an unrecognizable manner for statistical analysis and business planning.
For Newsletters, the personal information you provide to us for the purpose of sending us newsletters, promotional material, targeted advertisements and market research and customer satisfaction surveys is stored by us until you decide to unsubscribe from or cancel the relevant list. your consent. In case you ask us to delete, we will ensure the immediate deletion of your information from the relevant list.
10. Your rights
As part of your continuous and immediate service from us, we make sure that if you wish you are informed about your personal data stored with us, as well as to request their correction or deletion. The quickest and easiest way to do this is to log in to your client account and immediately either edit the data stored there or delete your account altogether. In the latter case, your data is not destroyed but remains locked for the absolutely necessary period of time defined by our institutional, contractual or legal obligations. After this time your data will be deleted.
In more detail:
You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that your Data is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it (eg name correction or change of address notification).
You have the right to delete / forget.
You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your consent in case this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can ask us to receive in readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to pass it on to another processor.
You have the right to object and withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop the processing of your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons prevailing over your right. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future validity.
In case we rely on our legitimate interest.
In cases where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons related to your personal situation. We must then do so if we do not believe we have a legitimate reason to continue processing your Personal Data.
11. Consent, right of objection
The above express consent may be revoked at any time. Please understand if applying for your objection / revocation of consent may take some time for technical reasons and in the meantime continue to receive notifications from us.
For the purposes of revoking your consent or objection, a simple notification is sufficient. For this purpose, you can use our contact details (paragraph 1) at no charge.
To the extent that you receive information from us via email, you can even more easily by clicking on the link included in the email.
12. Social Networking Button
We offer you the so-called social plugins of various social networks (eg the “I like” Facebook button) on our website. The integration of these plugins is implemented through addthis.com by Clearsprings Technologies, Inc, 8000 WestparkDrive, Suite 625, McLean, VA 22102, USA.
Learn about your browser settings individually in relation to how you can manage cookies and webbeacons. You can get this information from your browser builder. In addition, third-party providers offer so-called browser extensions and plugins with which you can configure how your browser manages cookies and personal information.
By selecting the above social networking buttons, you also provide your consent for all of the above.
13. Visit other companies’ websites
An existing website may contain links to other companies’ websites. We are not responsible for the data protection measures for external websites that you may access through these links. Please be aware of the protection of your data on these external websites.
14. Modifications to this Privacy Information
We always want to present to our customers attractive product offers and therefore, to constantly adapt the range of our products to the wishes of our customers. It may therefore be necessary to renew and modify this data protection update. For this reason, we recommend that you keep up to date with any changes to this page on a regular basis.
15. What is the applicable law when we process your Data?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, the Greek Law 4624/2019 and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The competent courts for any disputes arising related to your Data are the Courts of Katerini.
16. Where can you go if we violate the applicable law for the protection of your Personal Data?
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework law for the protection of personal data.